Hello and welcome!
My name is Terra and this is my blog. I’ve been blogging on and off since 2005 as my life has morphed from single maven living in Boston to married matron living in New York. I’ve taken a nice long break from blogging, mostly because my attention has been stolen by the fun of twitter and facebook. But now, it’s time to return.
What to expect reading interravision:
- Occasional profanity (sorry motherfuckers!), political talk and general irreverence.
- Bad humor, signs of an imperfect life and self-deprecation
- Photos, photos and more photos
Topics I like to blog about:
- Absurdities that make me shake my head (see category WTF)
- Food I like to cook
- The baby about to eject itself from my body
- The craziness of marrying into an immigrant family much different than my own
- Travel dreaming
- Social media stuff
Your feedback, positive and negative is, always welcome!